While Queries are streams of content, Boards help you organize those streams.
Think of Boards as groups or folders of content. A Board is made up of one or more Queries. You can, for example, create a Board from a summer campaign (using a dedicated hashtag) and a winter campaign (using a different dedicated hashtag). Or you could have an account query (@mcdonalds) and a specific promotional campaign (#TheSaweetieMeal).
Creating a Board is very straightforward:
- Click the “New Board” button under Content – Manage.
- Give your Board a name that helps you understand its content.
- Enter a text that will be the default action that shows on top of your content. For example: Discover, Shop Now or Get It!
- Check the next box if you want all of the content from this board to automatically be visible in your Shoppable Gallery/Embed.
- Select a Product Feed to be associated with this board. You can leave this blank. This makes it easier to associate content with products from your website. Read more about adding Product Feeds in its associated article.
- Finally, select one or more Queries that will be added to this Board.
- Click the “Create Board” button to finish the process.
The Intro and Outro slides are not counted. The number of screens (slides) only refers to the ones that contain products or user generated content.
Editing a Board is quick:
- In the same Content – Manage screen click on the 3 horizontal dots next to the board you want to edit.
- Select Edit Board.
- You are taken to a familiar screen where you can edit any of the options shown – Board Name, Default Action, Board Feeds, Boards Queries.
After making changes, new content will show up in your edited Board within seconds.
See all of the Content support articles in their dedicated section.