Creator Campaigns allow you to create and track the activity and content generated by influencers. They can be selected from the platform or added manually (ask our Customer Success team on the way to do that). Fresh User Generated Content from influencers is a sure-fire way to increase brand trustworthiness, grow Instagram reach and get an increase in conversions (when used alongside regular ads).
There are 3 main elements in this section:
- Influencer Group
To Create a new influencer campaign:
- Click on the “New campaign” button.
- Choose a campaign type (Standard, Affiliate tracking code or Audience action tracking).
- Select a campaign objective (Awareness, UGC Growth, Community Growth, Sales).
- Enter a campaign name – this is what influencers will see so it’s important to make it exciting for them.
- Enter a campaign description – what the campaign is all about.
- Add an eye-catching campaign cover.
- Set a start and end date.
- Check the box if you want to pre-approve content or if all content is delivered to the campaign section automatically, without any filtering (default).
- Choose if you want your campaign to be visible to all (public) or private (default, select the influencers you want to invite).
- Click on the “Create Campaign” button.
Once you’ve added all the information and clicked the “Create Campaign” button, you can recheck the information and make changes. Click the “Edit campaign” button for your change to take effect.
If everything looks good, click on the “View campaign” button.
You are now in your newly created campaign’s dashboard and see a set of steps at the top (Create campaign, Create brief, Create groups, Add brief to group, Schedule campaign.
Let’s have a look at each one in particular.
While the campaign description contains general information about the scope of it, the Brief goes more in depth. It explains the requirements and specifications to the influencers who will create the content.
The Brief creation has a dedicated support article here.
See all of the Creator Campaigns support articles in their dedicated section.