Sometimes the creators you want to work with are not in the Flaminjoy platform. We make it easy to invite them using this new functionality.
You can now collaborate with any creator, after they’ve accepted your invitation. They need to fully connect their Facebook+Instagram accounts to be fully visible in the platform.
How to use: #
First, create a Creator Campaign as you would usually do.
Second, create a Group and click the “View recommended creators” button. Go to the new “Invited creators” tab.
Third, choose from one of the 2 ways of inviting creators – manual (one at a time) or bulk (up to 100 creators at a time).
The “Invited Creators” screen provides you with the status of your invites:
- Invited – These are the total number of invites sent.
- Accepted – These are the invites that have been accepted by creators.
- Pending – These are the invites that have been sent, but there has been no action taken in under 7 days.
- Expired – These are the invites that have been sent, but the creators haven’t accepted in over 7 days.
You can resend an invitation at any time to a creator, making sure they’ll be seeing it.
Any expired invite can be deleted. You have to wait for more than 7 days for an invite to become expired. In case you’ve resent the invitation multiple times or you know the creator is not interested in accepting it, you can delete it, to clean up your invites screen.
NOTE: Any invite you resend will reset this 7-day period.
By default, there is a daily report that gets sent notifying you via email of status changes for your creator invites. Use the toggle in the top right to enable/disable this reporting functionality.
Use cases: #
- Have you noticed a great creator online, but they’re not in Flaminjoy? Find out their email address and send them an official invite from the platform.
- In the past, have you worked with creators from other platforms? Dig up that contact information spreadsheet and invite them to Flaminjoy.
Start inviting creators to the platform today!